Material Testing and Calibration Center
General Mandate of the Center
The Material Testing and Calibration Center (MTCC) aims to be a premier BatStateU core facility that provides a variety of instrumentation for materials testing and calibration services in the region.
Programs, Activities, and Projects
- Mechanical testing, thermal analysis, and microscopy services to various industrial materials such as polymers, metals, ceramics, and their composites.
- Routine operation of calibration laboratory to carry out calibration services for industry clients
- Workshop/in-house training on material testing and instrument calibration.
- Development of new products and exploration of various strategies in modifying materials to help the industry adapt to environmental needs and societal effects.
- Presentations and publications that engage the industry about the significant improvement for product development.
Equipment Available as a Shared Service Facility
Material Testing Laboratory (Mechanical Testing Section)
- Hydraulic type universal testing machine for concrete and metals
Photos of the facility
Dr. REYMARK D. MAALIHAN
Center Head, Material Testing & Calibration Center
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 1F STEER Hub Bldg., Batangas State University -TNEU Alangilan Campus, Batangas City, Batangas, Philippines 4200