Arts and Sciences
Academic programs under the Arts and Science uphold their scholarly tradition in instruction, research, and community service. Its Development Communication program, in particular, is a designated Center of Development by the Commission on Higher Education. Research conducted in these programs focus on natural sciences, languages, environment and biodiversity, mathematics, humanities, and the social sciences.
- Doctor of Philosophy in English major in Language and Literature
- Master of Arts in English major in Language and Literature
- Master of Science in Mathematics
- Master of Chemistry
- Master in Development Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in English Language Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Criminology
- Bachelor of Science in Development Communication
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
For more details on each program, click here.