- The heads of agencies shall issue appropriate directives to institutionalize the creation of the GFPS in their respective agencies;
- Agencies with existing GFPS or similar mechanism shall reconstitute and strengthen said mechanisms based on the provisions of RA 9710 , its IRR and this Memorandum Circular,
- The task and function of the members of the GFPS shall form part of their regular key result areas and work plans and shall given due consideration during performance evaluation;
- Agencies shall develop GAD capacity development programs that support continuing gender education, updating and enhancing skills customized according to the functions of the GFPS, to be integrated in the regular agency Human Resource Development Plan. These capacity development programs may include gender sensitivity, gender analysis, gender- responsive planning and budgeting and gender audit , among others;
- Agencies shall conduct periodic monitoring and evaluation of their GFPS and shall undertake measure to address possible issues hindering the performance of their functions in accordance with the MCW and other GAD-related laws, policies and plans; and
- Funds shall be allocated for programs, activities and projects to support the organization, management and operations of the GFPS , to be charged to the agency’s GAD budget.