Brief Description of the Office
The Records Management Office is primarily responsible for maintaining an efficient records management system for filing, retrieving, and archiving documents containing University policies and decisions, as well as documents like land titles, deed of donations, building plans, internal and external memos, minutes of Board of Regents (BOR) meetings or other documentary material, regardless of physical form, created or received by an employee in connection with the operations of the institution.
The following are the duties and responsibilities of the Assistant Director of the Records Management Office:
- Direct and supervise the activities of the section/or unit.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining an actual continuing program for the management, preservation and disposition of records in compliance with existing laws and regulations.
- Check, classify and certify official records/documents and authorize their issuance.
- Authentication/certification of official records/documents.
- Receive, evaluate and transmit eFOI requests to proper decision makers.
- Assist in training of personnel on records management.
- Prepare budget estimates and determine the supply and equipment needs of the unit/section.
- Prepare and submit the annual procurement plan of the office at the beginning of each fiscal year.
- Prepare and submit the annual accomplishment reports of the office/unit at the end of each fiscal year.
Working landline number and email addresses
email@example.com /(043) 980-0385 local 1232