Welcome to the Equipment and Ground Maintenance Office Website!
The Equipment and Ground Maintenance Office of Batangas State University is a support service unit of the Facility Management Service Office. There are three sub units such as the Motorpool, Building and Equipment and Ground Maintenance.
This unit spearheads in the maintenance, service and repair of the university service vehicles and other motorized equipment. It includes maintenance and repair of buildings, equipment, grounds and other related facilities.
As technology continue to progress the maintenance unit will go hand in hand with Batangas State University.
Asst. Director, Equipment and Ground Maintenance Office
The Motor Pool was created to provide authorized faculty, staff and students traveling on official university business with convenient access to safe, clean and comfortable vehicles at economical rates. This is accomplished by maintaining a pool of university owned vehicles and supplementing it, as needed, with vehicles from the Batangas State University Motor Pool and government sources.
The Building and Grounds Maintenance Unit is responsible for the maintenance of most university facilities. The division is responsible for maintaining these buildings and grounds by providing both day-to-day and preventive maintenance, which offers the necessary space for supply storage and maintenance activities.
Functions, Duties and Responsibilities
Motorpool & Equipment Unit
- Monitor/supervises service driver official trip.
- Monitor service vehicle maintenance and servicing.
- Prepare appropriate documents for the requisition of vehicle defective parts.
- Check vehicle troubles and repair as necessary.
- Maintain service vehicle and other related equipment in good running condition.
- Conduct regular monitoring to service vehicles of extension campuses.
Building, Equipment and Ground Maintenance Unit
- Monitor the maintenance and cleanliness of ground and surroundings.
- Maintenance of the cleanliness and orderliness of buildings facilities, grounds and other equipment.
- Maintenance and repair of electrical, carpentry, plumbing furniture’s and other facilities.
Staff and Personnel
The Equipment and Ground Maintenance Office
Headed by Prof. Bienvenido G. Aclan, Asst. Director is composed of three sub units the Motorpool Equipment Maintenance with seven (7) personnel in the Main Campus I, three (3) in the ARASOF Campus and two (2) in the Malvar Campus, Building Equipment Maintenance with twelve (12) regular and casual employee/technician and five (5) job order technicians. The Ground and other Facility maintenance with twenty six (26) agency janitors and nine (9) relievers.
- Loreto Fallarcuna – Driver
- Honorato Villamor – Driver
- Dante Hernandez – Driver
- Edison Ranilo – Driver
- Ariel Rosales – Driver
- Manilou Sidney delos Reyes – Driver
- Jericho Caberio – Mechanic/Driver Reliever
Motorpool Malvar Campus
- Nestor Caymo – Driver
Motorpool Nasugbu Campus
- Malony Vasquez – Driver
- Dionisio Atienza – Driver Reliever
- Richard Panganiban – Mechanic
Building & Equipment Maintenance
- Mario Reyes – Head Maintenance Unit
- Eusebio Catilo – Administrative Aide
- Paquito Untalan – Administrative Aide
- Arsenio Cantos – Administrative Aide
- Angelo Veroya – Plumber
- Ariston Flores – Watchman/Electrician
- Danilo Villfranca – Aircon Technician
- Pedro Abrea – Carpenter/Utility Worker
- Marcelino Abrea – Carpenter
- Jose Atienza Jr. – Welder
- Pablo Velasquez – Electrician
- Fernando Gramab – Painter
Job Orber Technician
- Teresa Alido – Painter/Electrician
- Lito Reyes – Carpenter
- Jayson Mandigma – Painter
- Numeriano Macalalad – Electrician
- Francisco Gonzalez – Carpenter, Mason, Welders
Ground & Facility Maintenance
- Ruselo Abel
- Rico Abellada
- Andrew Amorado
- Maristela Bagsit
- Iluminado Belga
- Ryel Joseph Cantos
- Antonio De Gracia
- Marlo Dimaunahan
- Evan Enriquez
- Bernadeth Espina
- Marciana Evangelio
- Gabriel Fajardo
- Anna Belen Gutierrez
- Ramil Lapaz
- Elvis Manalo
- Emmanuel Mendoza
- Norman Mendoza
- Romel Panaligan
- Luzminda Pasia
- Ma. Concepcion Pasia
- Ryan Perez
- Michael Punzalan
- Melecio Quito
- Philip Solera
- Elmer Vejerno
- Marilou Velasquez
- Ronald Belga
- Ruel Ramos
- Melvin Mabiling
- Leo Mendoza
- Darvin Mendoza
- RJ Francis Garcia
- Jayson Pauyo
- Jacinta Cruzat
- Arnel Sebolino
Programs and Services
The Motorpool cater services to university service vehicles for the maintenance service and repair. The Building and Equipment Maintenance Unit spearheads for the maintenance and repair of buildings and other facilities in the Main Campus I and with coordination to extension campuses. The Ground and other Facility Maintenance cater services in the maintenance of grounds and other facility in the Main Campus I.
- Tab 4 content goes here.