- If you intend to have your enrolment and medical check-up processed on the same day, you may choose an available schedule for both events.
- You are allowed to reschedule your appointment at least a day after your prior scheduled date.
- Click “ID Capturing” button and follow the instructions/steps indicated therein.
- Click “View Subject Status” to check if you have enrolled the complete courses as stated in your curriculum for First Year, First Semester.
If there are lacking or excess subject(s), you may communicate the Registrar’s Office of your respective BatStateU Campus to assist you with the concern.
- Click “Certificate of Registration” button if you want to print/reprint your Certificate of Registration.