College Of Industrial Technology
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Graduates of the BIT program are expected to:
- Successfully practice as engineering technologists for the welfare of the society.
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism at all times.
- An appropriate mastery of the knowledge, techniques, skills and tools of technology.
- An ability to apply current knowledge and adapt to emerging applications of mathematics, science and technology.
- An ability to conduct, analyses, interpret experiments, and apply experimental results to improve processes.
- An ability to apply creativity in the design of systems, components or processes appropriate to program objectives.
- An ability to function effectively on teams.
- An ability to identify, analyze and solve technical problems.
- An ability to communicate effectively in writing and in oral presentation.
- A recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in lifelong learning.
- An ability to understand professional, ethical and social responsibilities.
- The knowledge of and respect for diverse backgrounds, contemporary societal and global issues concerning the profession.
- A commitment to quality, timeliness and continuous improvement.