College of Engineering, Architecture and Fine Arts
The College of Engineering, Architecture and Fine Arts is the premier college that offers the flagship programs of the university. It is a pioneer in the full implementation of outcomes-based teaching and learning and the integration of Technopreneurship in its curricula, with three centers of excellence and development and a number of graduates topping national licensure and certification examinations.
It prepares competitive educators in the global academic environment, guided by high moral standards and equipped with 21st century skills so they become agents of positive social transformation.
The College of Engineering, Architecture and Fine Arts (CEAFA) is situated at Pablo Borbon Main II, Alangilan, Batangas City, and is catering to around 8,000 students for its three (3) Masteral, one (1) Ph.D. and fifteen (15) undergraduate programs. To meet the challenges of the 21st century, the college will be offering on AY 2020-2021 additional nine (9) Bachelors degree, eight (8) Masteral degrees two (2) Ph.D. programs. It offers strong academic curricula and broad ranges of other educational opportunities for learners to do extremely well in their chosen profession.
CEAFA is well-known and respected for its competent and highly committed faculty members as well as in sustaining its performance in delivering quality engineering, architecture, and fine arts education not only to the province of Batangas, but to the whole country and other countries as well. The College has been at the frontier of quality assurance in higher education in the region with its pioneering implementation of outcomes-based education in all its academic programs. In fact, the College is the first SUC in the country to have its 8 programs accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET), a well-known international accreditation body in the disciplines of applied and natural science, computing, engineering and engineering technology. Likewise, the same programs were also accredited by the Philippine Technological Council (PTC), a Washington Accord provisional member, and the designated accrediting body for engineering programs in the country. All programs of CEAFA were also accredited by the Accrediting Agency of Chartered Colleges and Universities in the Philippines (AACCUP), Inc.
CEAFA is also distinguished for its remarkable high performance in licensure examinations. The College has been consistently ranked as the top performing schools in Mechanical Engineering, with the other programs having higher percentage passing than the national percentage passing. As of the present time, the College is home to more than 162 Board Topnotchers in various license examinations.
The College is committed to combine technical knowledge and applications with wide-ranging skills and attitudes to develop innovators and innovations in higher education expected to aid the challenges of the new millennia. Devoted to the University’s vision and mission, CEAFA continuously strives for academic excellence to produce high-caliber professionals who will be active participants in nation building and responsive to the challenges of the 21st century.
The College of Engineering, Architecture, and Fine Arts (CEAFA) aims to develop a well-rounded graduate imbued with moral and ethical values, spiritual vigor, and utmost concern for the environment as integral parts of furtherance of a chosen profession.
It promotes excellence in the education of men and women who can assume leadership and meaningful participation in one's chosen field of engineering, architecture, fine arts or computing sciences.
The College of Engineering is committed to:
- Provide curricular programs for the development of a well-trained engineering professionals very well conscious of environmental protection;
- advance the ideals of a national identity devoid of cultural biases, but enriched with moral integrity, spiritual vigor, and credible pursuit for professional excellence;
- develop professional graduates ready for entry as active participants and/or competent leaders in the industrialized world who are:
- well-educated in the principles of a particular engineering discipline so chosen;
- well-trained in the art and science of industrial applications such as design and production to sales, management and operations;
- promote an environment
- for research and development so that students may advance the boundaries of knowledge in every professional facet of engineering;
- for entrepreneurship whereby the products and services of a particular engineering field can be generated for business use and application.
The College of Engineering shall:
- inculcate in the students the tenet of moral values and attitudes required of a well-rounded personality fully equipped with critical thinking and sound moral judgment;
- produce competent graduates who could
- supply professional expertise in the application of specific engineering process suited to the needs of the nation in general, and the community and region in particular;
- provide engineering solutions to the engineering problems related to the new ideas or existing ones like product development, service enhancement and environmental conservation and protection;
- trainable students as leaders who would be specialists in the various fields of engineering applications; and
- teach and encourage students to apply every engineering principle to the notion of entrepreneurship that would promote the development of products, services and viable technology to tap the existing and unrealized potentials of the community’s, country’s, and region’s resources.
CEAFA, Dean’s Office
Telephone: (043) 425-0139 Loc. 118/2121
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Civil & Sanitary Engineering Department
Telephone: (043) 425-0139 Loc. 2143/2144
Email Address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Chemical and Food Engineering Department
Telephone: (043) 425-0139 Loc. 116/2826
Email Address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Electrical and Computer Engineering Department
Telephone: (043) 425-0139 Loc. 2824
Email Address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronics, Instrumentation and Control and Mechatronics Engineering Department
Telephone: (043) 425-0139 Loc. 220/2145
Email Address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Industrial Engineering Department
Telephone: (043) 425-0139 Loc. 2823
Email Address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mechanical and Petroleum Engineering Department
Telephone: (043) 425-0139 Loc. 2825
Email Address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Architecture, Interior Design and Fine Arts Department
Telephone: (043) 425-0139 Loc. 114/115
Email Address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org