In response to current restrictions created by the COVID-19 health crisis, the BatStateU is waiving the Integrated / Laboratory School Admission Test. The University remains sensitive to the challenges of parents and children who intend to enroll in the BatStateU- Integrated/ Laboratory School.
This interim policy supports the flexibility options during the COVID-19 pandemic prioritizing the health and safety of the academic community and our stakeholders while enabling as much of our mission-related activities to continue as possible.
This policy applies to Integrated School applicants Kindergarten (5 years old), Grades 1 to 7, and Laboratory School applicants - Kindergarten and Grade 7 (ARASOF-Nasugbu).
Steps in Integrated / Laboratory School Admission Application
In response to restrictions caused by COVID-19 outbreak, Batangas State University is waiving the Integrated School / Laboratory Admission Test due to COVID -19 pandemic. However, applicant must perform the following steps for admission:
- Fill out the BatStateU Pre-Elementary, Elementary Application form or BatStateU Junior High School Application form
- Fill out the BatStateU CAT Integrated School/ Laboratory School Admission Google form link by providing the name of applicant, grade level ( For Integrated School at PB Main I - Kindergarten, Grades 1 - 7 and for Laboratory School at ARASOF Kindergarten and Grade 7), grades and other needed information.
- The following requirements must be attached:
- Completely filled out application form with “2x2” picture with white or plain background. (Scanned copy)
- Previous grade level report card with no final grades lower than 80 percent in all subjects (scanned copy).
- Wait for the confirmation of schedule for online interview from the Testing and Admission Office through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wait for the admission result on the scheduled date of release. An e-mail with an attached Notice of Passing and an Admission Slip will be sent by the Testing and Admission Office through email@example.com.