Administration and Finance
The Office is responsive to the short and long term needs of the BatStateU community. Our work is organized around three primary goal areas cutting across strategic priorities of the University:
- to provide the highest levels of services in order to promote the success of Red Spartans students, our colleagues in the BatStateU community, and the public using the best available tools, technologies and practices (Service);
- to provide a safe environment that protects and encourages improvements in the health and wellness of all aspects of the BatStateU community (Safety and Health);
- to ensure that all human, financial, physical, environmental and other resources owned by and entrusted to the University are deployed and utilized in an effective, efficient, transparent, and socially-responsible manner for viability and sustainability of its operation (Stewardship).
With a team of dedicated men and women, we seek to elevate the University to “Greater Heights of Excellence in Innovation and Social Transformation” as it traverses its path to becoming a Premier National University.
Telephone: (043) 980-0393 local 1813
Email Address: email@example.com
- Administration Services
- Environmental Management Unit
- General Services
- Human Resource Management
- Medical and Dental Services
- Project Management
- Property and Supply
- Records Management