Home > Master of Engineering
Master of Engineering (MEng)
Program Educational Objectives:
The graduates of Master of Engineering after graduation shall:
- successfully practice as engineering specialists for the welfare of society;
- demonstrate a high degree of professionalism in the workplace.
The graduate of Master of Engineering should have the ability to:
- Demonstrate a comprehensive and broad understanding of engineering principles and apply advanced knowledge on the specific discipline;
- Analyze, synthesize, create and evaluate engineering systems;
- Design components, devices and systems to meet specified engineering needs under real – world constraints;
- Communicate effectively technical knowledge, both orally and in writing, on complex engineering activities;
- Function effectively as an individual, a team member, or as a leader in diverse work environments;
- Contribute to the generation, dissemination and preservation of engineering knowledge, methodologies, techniques, and processes;
- Engage in professional development and life-long learning;
- Conduct oneself within professional and ethical standards; and
- Perform independent industry research that results in innovation and practical application.