Home > About CEAFA
About The College
The College of Engineering, Architecture and Fine Arts (CEAFA) is considered the premier college of Batangas State University. It is situated at Gov. Pablo Borbon Main Campus II, Alangilan, Batangas City, and is catering to around 5,000 students for its three (3) graduate programs and fifteen (15) undergraduate programs. It offers strong academic curricula and broad ranges of other educational opportunities for learners to do extremely well in their chosen profession.
CEAFA is well-known and respected for its competent and highly committed faculty members as well as in sustaining its performance in delivering quality engineering, architecture, and fine arts education to the community of Batangas and other service areas. The College has been at the frontier of quality assurance in higher education in the region with its pioneering implementation of outcomes-based education in all its academic programs. Respectable government institutions (CHED, DOST, PRC), accreditation agencies and partner industries and communities recognized the various significant contributions in instruction, research and extension services. CEAFA is also distinguished for its remarkable high performance in licensure examinations, and the University has always been ranked as one of the top performing schools in the different academic fields. Since 2015, the College is home to more than 140 board topnotchers in various licensure examinations.
The College is committed to combine technical knowledge and applications with wide-ranging skills and attitudes to develop innovators and innovations in higher education expected to aid the challenges of the new millennia. Devoted to the University’s vision and mission, CEAFA continuously strives for academic excellence to produce high-caliber professionals who will be active participants in nation building and responsive to the challenges of the 21st century.
CEAFA Goals and Objectives
The College of Engineering, Architecture, and Fine Arts (CEAFA) aims to develop a well-rounded graduate imbued with moral and ethical values, spiritual vigor, and utmost concern for the environment as integral parts of furtherance of a chosen profession.
It promotes excellence in the education of men and women who can assume leadership and meaningful participation in one's chosen field of engineering, architecture, fine arts or computing sciences.
The College of Engineering is committed to:
- Provide curricular programs for the development of a well-trained engineering professionals very well conscious of environmental protection;
- advance the ideals of a national identity devoid of cultural biases, but enriched with moral integrity, spiritual vigor, and credible pursuit for professional excellence;
- develop professional graduates ready for entry as active participants and/or competent leaders in the industrialized world who are:
- well-educated in the principles of a particular engineering discipline so chosen;
- well-trained in the art and science of industrial applications such as design and production to sales, management and operations;
- promote an environment
- for research and development so that students may advance the boundaries of knowledge in every professional facet of engineering;
- for entrepreneurship whereby the products and services of a particular engineering field can be generated for business use and application.
The College of Engineering shall:
- inculcate in the students the tenet of moral values and attitudes required of a well-rounded personality fully equipped with critical thinking and sound moral judgment;
- produce competent graduates who could
- supply professional expertise in the application of specific engineering process suited to the needs of the nation in general, and the community and region in particular;
- provide engineering solutions to the engineering problems related to the new ideas or existing ones like product development, service enhancement and environmental conservation and protection;
- trainable students as leaders who would be specialists in the various fields of engineering applications; and
- teach and encourage students to apply every engineering principle to the notion of entrepreneurship that would promote the development of products, services and viable technology to tap the existing and unrealized potentials of the community’s, country’s, and region’s resources.